Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Associate Manager in Process Sciences will support scientific investigations related to production processes for biological drugs. In this role you will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for manufacturing downstream operations, data analysis and manufacturing support activities. The ideal candidate is a strong leader and communicator.
As an Associate Manager a typical day might include the following:
– Manage a team of engineers and scientists to perform root cause analysis in manufacturing investigations related to downstream unit operations of biologics manufacturing processes
– Draft study protocols and author study reports for manufacturing support and scientific studies
– Conduct small-scale lab operations, perform statistical analysis of data, and present results in multi-functional meetings
– Perform scientific investigations (EOE & DNF) and provide technical support for manufacturing operations
– Provide support to scale down model development and perform DOE experiments
– Guide the development of statistical process control and modeling tools for manufacturing investigations and manufacturing process control
– Participate in tech transfer activities and review or approve Manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred process
This job might be for you if:
– You enjoy leading and motivating a team to accomplish great things
– You have experience with JMP or advanced statistical software programs
– You want to participate in new technology initiative efforts and continuous improvement projects
– You excel at building and navigating multi-functional relationships with the ability to influence in a positive manner
– You thrive in a fast-paced setting where your priorities can quickly change based on the needs of the business
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess a BS/BA in Life Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Material Sciences or a related field, with 6+ years of relevant scientific industry experience. Strong knowledge in protein separation, filtration and purification strongly preferred. Previous supervisory experience is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.