Hoboken, New Jersey
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities include, but is not limited to,:
* Work closely with the Vice President of Fund Administration
* Oversee all aspects of fund administration (primarily mutual funds)
* Regulatory and financial reporting
* Disclosure of financial statements and managing independent audit process
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
* 5+ years of experience from fund accounting/administration
* CPA licensure (preferred, not required)
* Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
* Ability to work independently
My client is a well-established, global investment manager that specializes in liquid real assets, including real estate securities, listed infrastructure, and natural resource equities. Within their headquarters in New York City, the Fund Administration/Investment Administration group is looking for a talented individual to join their smaller, collaborative team.
* Competitive Salary / OTE / Equity
* Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* 401k with company match
* Parental Leave
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Opportunities for growth!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be considered with 24 hours.