Brooklyn, New York
We’re a small architectural firm located in the Brooklyn Navy yard. Over the past decade, we’ve designed numerous multifamily buildings in the NYC area. Our clients are generally building developers who would put a great emphasis on budget and speed.
We’re currently looking for a candidate that will be able to run and integrate the office by supporting the office personnel, and providing technical support for the project managers to help implement projects within budget and timeline.
This is an in-office, full time position.
• Answering and coordinating meetings, calls and mail
• Consistently following up with clients, vendors and city agencies
• Overseeing office maintenance and supplies
• Monitoring project deliverables
• Assisting with collections
• Handling construction related paperwork
• 3~5 years in related office experience
• Business acumen
• Verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Familiar with construction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in accounting/Quickbooks