MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Assists Director of Finance in the organization and preparation of the Annual Operating and Capital Budget.
* Adheres to deadlines and reporting requirements from the various stakeholders: Owners, Home Office, and Department Heads.
* Reviews, approves and signs the following on a timely basis, ensuring that the correct supporting documentation is attached and immediate remedial action is taken where appropriate:
* Petty Cash vouchers
* Gift Certificate Vouchers
* Accounts Payable reports
* Management of Accounts Receivable accounts.
* Checks numerical sequence control register.
* Prepares the month end Journal Entries.
* Co-ordinates internal and external audits. Follows up any issues that are raised, ensures that proper explanations are given when required.
* Monitors and follows up Returned Checks promptly and reconciles accordingly.
* Completed Bachelor’s degree
* 3+ years Assistant Controller experience
* Previous experience working within Hospitality highly preferred
* Knowledge of Opera a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
My client is seeking an Assistant Director of Finance to join their team on a temp-to-permanent basis.
* Temp to perm opportunity
* In-office opportunity
* Generous compensation
* Medical benefits provided