Buffalo, New York
Berkshire Farm Center and Services for Youth
Join Our Mission
The Assistant Director of Clinical Services is responsible for the overall leadership of the clinical components of agency statewide programming. This position oversees all supervisory functions of the clinical staff and ensures clinical services are consistent with Agency mission, vision and values and is responsible for implementing statewide clinical programs which provide the best outcomes for youth and families. This position offers a sign on bonus of $10,000.
• Ensures children and families receive high quality clinical services at frequencies consistent with treatment goals, state mandates, regulatory agencies and Berkshire Farm Center agency policy.
• Responsible for supervising and directing the clinical staff, reviewing clinical assessments, reports, up to and including providing supervision hours for Clinicians working towards their LCSW or LMHC.
• Accountable for attending necessary agency meetings, facilitating meeting with clinical staff and meetings with external stakeholders.
• Coordinating and/or conducting staff training and development, performance evaluations, directing and assigning work, approve time cards and time off requests, new hire orientation/onboarding and work directly with HR on recommendations regarding recruitment/hiring, employee relations issues, promotion and demotions.
• Provides on-call administrative oversight when necessary.
• Systematically monitors clinician results amongst expectations and will be responsible for implementing a corrective action plan, when necessary, including developing systems for tracking reports and other clinical requirements.
• Oversees, monitors and ensures clinical staff compliance with treatment, required paperwork and system deadlines. Reviews and signs off on all required paperwork, manually and electronically.
• LCSW required
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience working with children and families required.
• Proven 2 + year’s experience in a managerial/supervisory role preferred.
• Must have a clean and valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Statewide travel is required approximately 50% for the position.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed.
• Ability to work with economically and culturally diverse population.
• Skills: demonstrated decision making, organizational and communication skills including attention to detail, oral and written communication skills, and listening and training skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)