New York, New York
Marwood Group’s Healthcare Compliance Team is currently accepting applications for a healthcare focused administrative assistant in its New York office.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Full-time administrative assistant to support a busy healthcare compliance consulting team in our NYC office
· Handle confidential and sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner
· Demonstrate organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail
· Prioritize daily assignments, work independently, and complete all projects in a timely manner
· Manage interview schedules and correspondence with clients
· Familiarity with healthcare terminology (Medical office experience is a plus)
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be dedicated to client satisfaction
· Must be ethical, detailed-oriented, eager to learn and have excellent communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Healthcare provider’s office or similar experience preferred
· Experience in project management preferred
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. There is no travel expected with this position.
Please email resume and cover lever attachments to with the subject title “Clinical Compliance Analyst”. Note: employer will only accept resumes sent as an attachment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.