New York, New York
The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative support as well as assist in day to day activities of the department and brand and other special projects as time permits. Reporting lines and who this role supports may vary with shifts in department leadership
• Schedule and maintain high volume of calendar meetings, including conference calls and other business appointments for executives
• Proactively organize work flow for executives to ensure efficient and timely completion of assignments & deadlines. documents
• Communicate with other teams to ensure they receive the proper amount of time during the week to review projects
• Organize and book travel arrangements as needed including detailed itinerary and organization of all necessary
• Serve as liaison on behalf of executives with other admin assistants, external partners and team members in coordination of meetings.
• Ensure distribution of all communications and/or materials, understanding and observing degree of confidentiality.
• Order computer equipment and office supplies for departments as needed
• Manage monthly expense reports for executives. Manage invoices, monthly accruals and follow up as needed
• Maintain vacation calendars for the departments
• Prioritize meetings by level of importance and proactively resolve conflicts
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Position requires 5+ years administrative experience supporting senior executives in a fast-paced, fast paced corporate environment.
• College or University degree preferred.
• Mature professional demeanor at all times.
• Strong interpersonal skills required and ability to exercise professional discretion and judgment.
• Able to handle a fast-paced international business environment, work well under pressure and able to prioritize.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and attention to detail.
Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills required.
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Excellent time management and follow-through skills with respect to detail.