Brooklyn, New York
The Administrative Assistant performs routine clerical and administrative functions including but not limited to, drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, answering and routing telephone calls and providing information to callers.
* High School Graduate or GED
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position with demonstrated record of steadily increasing responsibility.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Proactive problem solving
* Display professionalism and flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
* Must be detail oriented and able to multitask
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management is essential
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
* Knowledge of health insurance plans
* Advanced Knowledge in MS Word and Excel