Rockville Centre, New York
Adecco Professional is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for a non for-profit organization in Rockville Center Long Isand. We would love to hear from you. Please apply now!
The Administrative Assistant will be highly organized, and a detail-oriented professional. Strong Customer Service experience and MS Office skills are required, as well as the ability to balance multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
• Process pension calculations in an accurate and timely fashion while providing efficient and open communications to plan participants.
• Helps maintain and control all data in the pension database, keeping the files and data current and accurate.
• Presents problem files to managers attention.
• Ensure confidentiality of all materials handled.
• Provide efficient and open communications to plan participants via phone and e-mail
• Assist in building a HR customer service culture known as efficient, professional, and responsive.
Education, Training and/or Experience
College Degree preferred
Strong Computer Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.