New York, New York
TEKsystems c/o Allegis Group
Client’s Global Sourcing & Procurement (“GSP”) team is in charge of managing the central sourcing & procurement functions bank-wide, as well as the Vendor Management Program. In addition, GSP has responsibility over the Accounts Payable function for IT and management of outsourcing/ offshoring initiatives.
– Administer the Telecom expense management, and the consultant management systems.
– Process IT invoices, track vendor contracts, assist in dispute resolution and vendor enquiries.
– Provide expense monitoring report and perform reconciliations.
– Handles inquiries regarding Vendor payment histories and open items.
– Assist the Head of GSP in reviewing the current invoice payment process, identify area of improvements, and work won an implementation plan.
– Assist the Head of GSP in writing formalized procedures for different processes in GSP.
– GSP covers a broad range of processes across the bank. Main areas of focus are on IT procurement, sourcing of contractors and consultants, vendor risk management, software license management, corporate travel policy, a subscription management. The ideal candidate shall have an experience in Project Management, Change management, workflows, data analysis and presentations.
– The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong initiative, willing to learn, strong excel and access skills and presentation skills, capacity to understand and explain complex processes.
– Report improvement plan, issues and proposed solutions
– Understand sourcing and procurement stakes, understand current maturity of users and processes
– Bachelor Degree
– 2-3 years Accounts Payable (including invoice, accruals, prepays and fixed assets)
– Sourcing & Procurement, Outsourcing contract management
– MS Office Suite (Excel Proficiency)
Accounts Payable, invoice processing, invoice reconciliation, Business Analysis, Excel
Top Skills Details:
1) 3+ yrs in accounts payable/billing – must understand AP, AR, GL, accruals, pre-pays, reconcilliations
2) Strong Excel skills (creation/manipulation of advanced spreadsheets, pivot tables)
3) Business Analysis skills – able to ask questions about the workflow process and map and document those processes.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. – provided by Dice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.