Requisition ID: 2850
Job Title: Account Consultant, Digestive Health (Hoboken, NJ)
Job Country: United States (US)
Here at Avanos Medical, we passionately believe in three things:
At Avanos you will find an environment that strives to be independent and different, one that supports and inspires you to excel and to help change what medical devices can deliver, now and in the future.
Avanos is a medical device company focused on delivering clinically superior breakthrough solutions that will help patients get back to the things that matter. We are committed to creating the next generation of innovative healthcare solutions which will address our most important healthcare needs, such as reducing the use of opioids while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we develop, manufacture and market recognized brands in more than 90 countries. Avanos Medical is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AVNS. For more information, visit .
Job Description Summary
Title: Account Consultant, Digestive Health
Territory: Central and Northern NJ; North to Westchester and South to Toms River
Ideal Candidate Location: Field Based/Remote near Mont Clair, Paterson, Clifton, Red Bank or Long Branch NJ
Target Markets: Senior Administration, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Interventional Radiology, ICU/NICU, Pediatric/General Surgery, DMEs, Home Health, Surgical Centers, and Rehab facilities
The Digestive Health (DH) Account Consultant is responsible for the positioning and selling of Avanos Medical Digestive Health related products and solutions within both Acute Care and Alternate Care accounts/facilities/departments. Responsibilities include all technical and conceptual sales aspects of the Avanos Medical DH product portfolio including, but not limited to, the validation of Avanos Medical’s DH product cost/value proposition leading to increased year on year sales as per the Avanos Medical Digestive Health sales plan and territory sales objectives. Digestive Health Products: enteral feeding tubes and accessories, radiologic/surgical tube placement kits, enteral feeding tube placement hardware and disposables, enteral feeding tube retention, enteral feeding intolerance, endoscopic accessories
•Sales positioning, analysis, and in-service implementation of all Avanos Medical DH product categories leading to year on year sales increases as per the Avanos Medical DH sales plan.
• The development and implementation of strong business value selling skills and overall Avanos Medical DH sales acumen.
• Developing and maintaining expertise across the entire range of Avanos Medical DH products and service platforms
• Tactical implementation of selling and business activities developed and implemented by the sales region to meet sales objectives
• Developing and maintaining high gain sales relationships with multiple decision makers and influencers within assigned accounts or markets; (surgeons, physicians, department decision makers and/or administrators)
• Development and implementation of contract and price negotiations/contract management with desired outcomes of obtaining committed business at the highest margins possible
• Effective collaboration with sales management, internal partners, stakeholders and customers
• Effective utilization of Avanos Medical DH sales and marketing resources necessary to meet objectives
• Effective territory budget management and utilization of Avanos Medical DH sales support resources, per policy
• Active participation with Region Manager in the strategic and tactical planning processes
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 3 or more years of sales experience in B2B or the Health Care industry.
• Proof of a successful track record
• Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Evidence of continued personal and professional growth and development
• Excellent knowledge of PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Tactfully Aggressive
• Comfortable in Hospital Setting
• Travel by car required
• 5 years of Medical Device Sales Experience Preferred
• Experience in Digestive Health products and related disease states.
• Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
• Hospital Sales Experience Preferred
• Salesforce.com experience preferred
**Capital Equipmaent sales preferred**
Avanos Medical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a current employee of Avanos, please apply here .
Join us at Avanos
Join us and you can make a difference in our products, solutions and our culture. Most of all, you can make a difference in the lives, people, and communities around the world.
Make your career count
Our commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of others begins with our employees – through a comprehensive and competitive range of benefits. We provide more than just a salary – our Total Rewards package encompasses everything you receive as an employee; your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans and work/life benefits.
Avanos offers a generous 401(k) employer match of 100% of each pretax dollar you contribute on the first 4% and 50% of the next 2% of pay contributed with immediate vesting.
benefits on day 1
uncapped sales commissions
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.